Monday, March 21, 2011

Soap.com & Tinyprints.com Discount Codes

I. Hate. Packing.  I hate packing for vacations so you can imagine how I feel about packing to move.  Long distance.  This is one of those time I wish we were independently wealthy and I could donate everything we own and just get new stuff once we arrived at our destination. Oh, to dream!

Anyhow, during my purging and packing I stumbled across 2 forgotten (read: put out of kids reach never to be seen again) discount codes.  I will not be able to use them before they expire so if your interested please leave me a comment here or on Facebook and I will get them to you.

Soap.com - 20% off your 1st order and 20% off your 2nd order.  If you haven't used Soap.com before they a sister site to Diapers.com and they sell pretty much anything you would find in a Walgreens or CVS (aside from prescriptions).  Think laundry detergent, make-up, etc...  These codes are good through 5/15/11
tinyprints.com - 10% off order of $40 or more. 15% of order of $90 or more.  I love tinyprints.com, they have such a great selection of cards & stationary. This code is good through 3/31/11  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment