Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amazon: Grove Square Medium Roast K-Cups ($0.31 a piece)

If I'm reading this correctly it looks like these K-cups work out to just $0.31 a piece. I'm fairly new to K-cup shopping, but it seems like a good price to me.  I think they usually run closer to $0.50 a piece. We just got a Keurig n January and LOVE it!

They are listed for $17.81 for 2 packs (24 each), but if you order through Subscribe & Save the price drops to $15.14.  Just remember to cancel the Subscribe & Save one your order ships.

We recently purchased these K-cups and I was happily surprised.  I usually like a darker roast, but these have a nice flavor and I have taken to enjoying them as my evening cup of coffee.  I still need my dark, robust coffee in the mornings!









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment