Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why I love my Google Reader.

Do you have a Google account?  Have you made use of your Google reader?  I have added all the blogs I follow on Facebook to my reader and it makes my life so much simpler!  I can't tell ya how many times I am out and about and see something I want to do/buy/get in on via Facebook but I'm on my iPhone and I can't always do it right then.  Going through all the posts on Facebook can be time consuming and with Facebook being so wonky these days who knows if you'll ever find that post again.  In comes Google Reader.  Since I have set up RSS feeds for all the blogs I follow all I have to do is type in what I'm looking for and it brings everything front and center.  It's also great when I'm making up shopping lists for CVS, Walgreens and numerous other stores or when I'm searching for a coupon.  

Have I mentioned how much I love my Google Reader and truly appreciate all the efforts of the wonderful blogs I follow?!?!  Well, I do - on both counts!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment