Sunday, February 27, 2011

Making Life Easier

I love ANYTHING that makes life easier for me.  That's why I was so excited when I stumbled on Life Your Way.  They have this awesome set of {FREE!} printables for pretty much anything you need to keep your life organized.  I can't even begin to tell you...seriously just take a look.  I have grabbed a bunch of these {read: ALL} and created binders.  I know now where everything is, the moment I need it.  It is so liberating.  I now that sounds silly, but I don't have that moment of panic anymore when I need to find something.

Check them out - here's a snapshot from their page

I think one of the things I really like about about these is the simplicity.  Nothing busy or crazy going on to distract you from the task at hand.  

Here is the link to the page.  Some of the printables they have are:

  • Weekly Overview 

     

    You can print them all individually for free, or you can pay $7.00 to get them all in one download.

 Tonight I noticed they have a new one, which will come in very handy.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment