Saturday, February 26, 2011

Personalized Teacher Gift Idea

I used the same idea I had for my son & nephews Christmas gift as a Teacher Gift.  I made the boxes in this post, but instead of the full name I put her initials in the corner of the box.




  I also created personalized stationary for her that had her initials in the lower right hand corner.  In addition to the stationary I made her a small canvas bag and coffee mug, again with her initials.  All of it was through Vistaprint. I love that I could get most of it for free (just paying shipping).  I wish I had taken a picture.  I came out really cute. I figure as an end of your gift I will re-order her stationary for her. =D

One other thing I did differently was I had my son fill out a Teacher Appreciation Certificate and Modge Podge'd it into the inside of the lid.  I used this certificate:

But there are SO many out there, or you can always create your own! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment